Monday, July 2, 2012

APILT 2012

So I must say i've truly enjoyed the gathering of "APILT" which is Asian Pacific Islander Leadership Training retreat of 2012. We gathered at the Oregon Education Center in Tigard and it is a very green and nice site.




We've learned the circumstances of the "API" community and had lessons of what is happening. We were able to learn and come together to seek ways to be active in our passions.

I will say it has been some restless past two nights as the anxiety and ambitions have been jumping in my mind.

I am getting excited as we are encouraged to take on a project to pursue in engaging the community. I will say that the pieces are coming together, the years of training are adding up, and Facechapter is going to be the project to develop.

Please share any thoughts or remarks that you may have.

Page to page will soon create chapters.

Sourixay Vilalay ~ Visionary

No comments:

Post a Comment